June 11, 2018

Enjoy Life

Enjoy Life is one of those stamp sets that really tug at me!!!  I just love the sentiments in the set.  I am learning to work with the images, but I just keep being drawn back to the words.  This sentiment says it all!!!


This is another one of the cards anyone stamping with me this week will be making!!


Stamps: Enjoy Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, 
Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Aquapainter, Detailed Trio Punch

Yesterday's venture to the flea market turned up an awesome find.  I wasn't really looking for anything but sometime something reaches out and grabs you around the ankle.  Yesterday was such a day.  I was able to go from this . . . . 


to this!!!  I believe I have mentioned that I am really purging my stamp room. The plastic drawers were full of designer series paper and I have paired it down to just what will fit in the awesome little wooden set of drawers. Everything else is in the pile to be sold.  I will have awesome deals on designer series paper!!!  And I know have an super useful place to store my Big Shot so I don't have to be picking it up off of the floor all of the time!!!


Today I am going to finish going through paper that I have stashed elsewhere. I have an afternoon appointment for some lab work before Make-It-Monday tonight.  The car is loaded and ready to go!!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: