June 16, 2018

Varied Vases

So many new color combinations, stamp sets, and cards to case!!!  This one comes from a blog I follow called Stamp With Amy.  The Share What You Love Designer Series Paper is so cool!!!  I can't get enough of it!!


This is another one of the cards everyone made this week that stamped with me.  It was probably the easiest of the cards!!


Stamps: Varied Vases, Rooted In Nature
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink: Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

The purge continued yesterday with the cleaning off of shelves that held a multitude of scrapbooks and scrapbook accessories.  The only place left to clean out is underneath my stamping table.  I hope to get that done today. John and I do have a wedding we are going to late afternoon, so I am not sure I can get through it all, but I will give it my best shot!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: