June 30, 2018

Healing Hugs


Are you tired of Healing Hugs yet??  I sure hope not because I have several more samples to share with you.  



This is one of the cards I made as a shoebox swap for a demonstrator meeting.


Stamps: Healing Hugs
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Banner Triple Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Whisper White Baker's Twine

As I mentioned above, today I am going to a demonstrator meeting at my friend, Susie's house.  Luetta is picking me up and we are off for a fun day of stamping.  It will be great to see everyone and come home with tons of new ideas.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love this card and the colors. Wish I could stamp with you girls too. :>) Have a great day.