June 29, 2018

Pop Of Petals

This is the last of the cards that everyone made this week at Make-It-Monday.  It was fun to watch as people decided which side of the designer series paper to use.



This Garden Impressions paper is so cool as one side has a flower pattern on it and the backside has just muted color designs.  I have a feeling I will end up using more of the muted designs than the actual flower images.


Stamps: Pop of Petals, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
Ink: Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Four Petal Flower Punch, Classic Label Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

HOT HOT HOT . . . I think those three words describe the temperatures today. My plan is to go to Iowa City early and go grocery shopping and then to drop some stuff off at the recycling center.  After that I am going to finish up my swaps for a demo meeting I am going to tomorrow and finally finish up watching the Cubs game.  Yesterday's game was sure more fun to watch than the last several.  Today I will keep busy looking for my brother's and sister-in-law that are attending the game.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: