June 27, 2018

Animal Outing


Once again Pinterest was a source of inspiration when I was looking for layouts for this set.  This was another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.  I love the way this card turned out although it did take three different stamp sets.



Some stampers used some of the other sentiments in the set to make a baby card by saying "Welcome, Little One"


Stamps: Animal Outing, Swirly Frames, Playful Backgrounds
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
Ink: Black Stazon, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, 
Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
AquaPainters, Stampin' Dimensionals

Luetta and I had a great time on our shopping trip to the Des Moines area.  I was true to my word and did not buy any stamps at the stamp store.  In fact, neither one of us bought much of anything there.  We did make the rounds of the thrift stores in the area and I was able to pick up fourteen more lanterns for wedding decorations.  At a minimum now I think we have enough!! It amazed both of us that although it rained off and on wherever we were, we managed to avoid the raindrops.  I thought it was quite nice of it to only rain when we were in a store and not when we were trying to get back and forth to the car.

Today I am meeting some friends for our lunch that starts at lunchtime and often goes until supper time!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: