June 8, 2018

Love What You Do

We always do two techniques at Technique/Stamp Club.  The second technique we worked with last night was dragging and swiping.  



I think my dragging and swiping skills need a little practice, but overall I am pleased with how the card turned out.


Stamps: Love What You Do
Cardstock: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Ink: Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels


My purge of my stamp room continues . . . so far I have just purged what was in plain site.  Today I would like to start on the ribbons that are in tubs (and I do mean tubs . . . plural) that are stashed under my stamp table.  If you want ribbon you will want to be sure and come to my garage sale!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: