June 26, 2018

Accented Blooms

I was extremely disappointed when Stampin' Up! retired two of my favorite purple colors . . . Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.  I was disappointed until I started using Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.  These colors are awesome, so there is no more disappoint here!!


This is another one of the cards everyone stamping last night got to make.  I think everyone agreed that the new purples are awesome!!


Stamps: Accented Blooms 
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Accessories: Aquapainters, Tailored Tag Punch, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to spend the day in the Des Moines area with my friend, Luetta.  We are making what has become an annual trip to the stamp stores in that area.  We are starting at Memory Bound in Ankeny and will see where else we end up.  While I don't buy stamps there, I do love taking pictures of card layouts and then seeing what I can come up with using Stampin' Up! products!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: