June 7, 2018

Painted Glass


It's the first Thursday of the month so it must be Technique/Stamp Club night. Tonight we are learning the double embossing technique.



Now that I have tried this technique I see all kinds of cards with flowers and the two different colors of embossing powder.  Maybe even a little crazy . . . and use three different colors.


Stamps:  Painted Glass, Handwritten
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Grapefruit Grove
Accessories:  Versamark, Grapefruit Grove Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, 1/8" Grapefruit Grove Gros Grain Ribbon

Wow. . . . what a Cubs game last night . . . wore me out just watching it!!  So today will be a day of rest before appointments this afternoon and Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  I am actually ahead of the game as I have all of the cards figured out and samples made for Monday's Make-It-Monday!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: