June 23, 2018

Hand Delivered


This hostess stamp set, Hand Delivered, is not one I thought I needed.  In fact, I still don't have it.  I made this card at one of my friend, Susie's events, a while back.


But . . . it is growing on me and I may have to consider purchasing it!!  


Stamps: Hand Delivered
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stamparatus, Various Stampin' Blends of Choice, 
Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . it is mid-afternoon and I am just now sitting down to do my blog post.  The Stampin' Garage Sale has been quite busy today as well.  I still have quite a bit of stuff left, but I have sold a ton of stuff as well!!

I think the rest of the day will be spent resting while watching the Cubs game. I do need to figure out what we will be doing on Monday night.  I have a pretty good idea, just need to finalize stuff and get it all cut and organized!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: