June 25, 2018

Healing Hugs 

You are going to be seeing a lot of this stamp set as it it absolutely one of my favorites and I have several color combinations that I want to try with it!!



This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!!



Stamps: Healing Hugs, Timeless Textures
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Banner Triple Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

Yesterday was another busy busy day.  I got some cardstock cut before the Cubs game and finished it up in the afternoon after the game.  All that remains is to load it into the car.

Today I am going to finish cleaning up after the garage sale and head to Iowa City early afternoon to run some errands.  During stamp night I am meeting up with the district art teacher that took John's place when he could no longer teach.  She is going to look at the leftover paper from the sale and take what she thinks the art program can use.  I am happy to donate back to the school district that provided for us for so many years.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: