June 13, 2018

Big Wishes

One of the things I love when the New In-Colors come out is the new color combinations that look good together.  This year it is especially fun since we have so many new and returning core colors.  This card, which everyone made on Monday night, uses a color combination I took directly from the back of the designer series paper package.


The layout of the card came from Pinterest.


Stamps: Big Wishes
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Fig, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tranquil Textures
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Blender Pens, Night of Navy Medium Baker's Twine, 
Share What you Love  Artisan Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


The purge continued yesterday and also an unexpected road trip to pick up some lanterns for Hanna's wedding.  Lauren's mom had found some on a facebook wedding page, so I contacted the gal and arranged to buy them.  I thought Hanna could pick them up when she got home from her trip, but the lady was a tad impatient so I went to get them last night.  It was about a 3.5 hour road trip there and back, but it was a great afternoon for a drive!!

Today instead of purging I think I am actually going to stamp some cards to put together while watching the Cubs this afternoon.  I am meeting some friends for supper so it should be a pretty full  day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: