June 15, 2018

Painted Glass (Again)

I told you I loved this Graceful Glass Designer Series Paper and the Painted Glass stamp set.


It amazes me how different the same panel can look depending on how you color it and what colors you use with it!!


Stamps: Painted Glass the 
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Graceful Glass
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Light Night of Navy Stampin Blend,
 Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend, 
Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend,
Triple Banner Punch, Glue Dots

I survived yesterday's trip to the dentist . . . but just barely!  Just kidding . . . but they did use so much novocaine on the left side of my mouth that it was numb clear up into my sinuses  and down into my throat.   And it lasted until I went to bed last night!!  So I just decided to take it easy and read for most of the day.  I am ready to get back at it again today with the garage sale readiness!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: