June 9, 2018

Abstract Impressions


Whenever I see something in shades of purple it reminds me of Hanna and my niece when they were little girls.  They both loved the color purple.  My mom and I took the girls to the Mall of America one summer and the girls were in seventh heaven because there was a store there called Primarily Purple.  This card would have been right up their alley!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  It also showcases the two new beautiful shades of purple that have joined the Stampin' Up! core colors . . . Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.


Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mint Macaron

As soon as I am done posting this I need to get ready to go shopping for the day with my daughter, Julie.  We haven't been shopping for quite some time so I am looking forward to spending the day with her.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: