June 28, 2018

Dandelion Wishes

One of the blogs I look at  occasionally is Stampin' Pretty.  She had a card like this with slightly different designer series paper and colors.  Of course being a black and gold lover I had to make it.




This is another one of the cards everyone made last Monday night.  Even if I weren't a Hawkeye fan there is just something about this color combination that I love.



Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  2018-2020 In Color
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Squares Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, 2 " Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's lunch only lasted until mid-afternoon so I was home in time to take a little nap so I could once again stay up to watch the Cubs.  Since they are playing on the west coast the games have been exceptionally late.  I am not sure they have been worth the lack of sleep lately, but I seem to stay up anyway.  It is a good thing the game today is an afternoon game!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: