June 17, 2018

Love What You Do

I wanted a simple card for Make-It-Monday so people could use, see and feel how great the Stamparatus is!!!  



This card, which everyone made shows hinge step stamping.  I am just in awe of all the things this tool can do.  I didn't think I would ever like a stamp positioner but I cannot say that anymore!! 


Stamps: Love What You Do, All Things Thanks
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stamparatus, Bermuda Bay Combo Pack


Well . . . yesterday I finished digging everything out of all the hidden spots in my stamp room, so now I just need to find a way to lay it all out on the tables that I have for my garage sale.  

We went to the wedding which was outdoors and let me tell you it was HOT HOT HOT!!  We stayed for part of the reception and then came home when they started to serve the dinner.

Today we are going to celebrate Father's Day with Julie and Jason by going antiquing over by the Quad Cities.  Not sure what all we will find but I am sure it will be a great day!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: