June 5, 2018

Painted Glass

The Graceful Glass Designer Series Paper has SO many options when it comes to images.  Here is another one of them.  



I loved to color as a kid and I am no different now . . . so am in seventh heaven when using these papers.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but I went over the image with a clear Wink of Stella pen to give it a little sparkle.


Stamps: Painted Glass
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, 
Whisper White (behind the circle image)
Designer Series Paper: Graceful Glass
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips


I am loving these cooler temperatures.  I had to make a choice yesterday . . . stay in my stamp room and stamp or sit outside and read.  The outside won yesterday!!  It was wonderful.  After a hair appointment this morning I think the stamp room will win today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: