June 20, 2018

High Tide

There has been no stamping time for me lately with new stamp sets as I have been working on getting garage sale stuff ready and my stamp room organized now that there is room to move around in there.  So. . . here is a card from a while back that I never posted.  


The High Tide stamp set does make awesome sympathy cards. . . which unfortunately we all seem to need.  


Stamps: High Tide, Random With Sympathy (I don't remember what set it is from)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pool Party, Soft Suede 
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Gray,  Sift Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

When Hanna was home she decided that she needed some invitations to the rehearsal dinner so that everyone had all of the information they needed and she did not forget anyone or anything. So yesterday during one of the Cubs game I managed to get all 56 of her invites done so I can take them to her tomorrow.

Today I need to figure out what I am going to take to our Paper Pals shoebox swap tonight.  I have a couple of ideas running around in my head, I just need to catch them and them down!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: