June 4, 2018

Painted Glass

As a child I always had a fascination with stained glass windows . . . I still do if I am being absolutely honest.  So when I saw the Graceful Glass Designer Series Paper and the stamp set Painted Glass I knew it would see a lot of ink!!




Yesterday morning I made several cards with the DSP and stamps.  I think this one is probably my favorite, although on a different day I would probably pick a different one.


Stamps: Painted Glass
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Graceful Glass
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Calypso Coral Dark, Old Olive Dark, and Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

Besides being able to stamp yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon was equally as productive while I was watching the Cubs game.  I went through all of my swap baskets and pulled out all of the swaps that were from retired stamp sets and organized all of the new samples.  This actually took longer than you might think.  The swap samples from retired sets I am giving to my friend, Linda.  She takes them and redoes some things on them and sends them to a group that send cards overseas for the troops, so that they have cards to send.  A very worthwhile organization!!!!  And a great use for retired swap cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 
Happy Stamping!!


No comments: