June 14, 2018

Painted Glass


Are you tired of Painted Glass??  I sure hope not because I have a lot of other samples to share with you!!!  I would be hard pressed to tell you which color or which panel I like the best!!



It is totally amazing to me how much the looks of the designer paper changes based on what color you pair it with and what color you layer it on!!

Stamps: Painted Glass
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Graceful Glass
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Night off Navy Light Stampin' Blend, 
Old Olive Dark Stampin' Blend,
Glue Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to do one of my least favorite things in the world . . . go to the dentist.  I have three very small cavities that need to be fixed.  They wanted to do it in three separate appointments and I said no way . . . no how . . . . let's do it all at once.  So yes I will have a numb moth for a while, but they will all be taken care of.  Depending on how I feel when I get home I will either continue the purge or take a nap!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: