June 24, 2018

Detailed With Love

There are so many cool new products in the Idea Book and Catalog . . . this designer series paper is just one of them.  It makes a very intricate looking card with little to no work on your part.



This card which I made at Susie's event a couple of months ago is also one that everybody stamping tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday will be making.


Stamps: Detailed With Love
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Phew . . . what a busy couple of days!!!  The sale was a huge success and I think everyone went home with some new goodies!!  Now I just need to figure out what to do with the stuff I have left because it is not going back into my craft room!!!

Today I need to get all of the paper cut and supplies gathered for tomorrow night's stamp night.  Hopefully I can get it all cut before the Cubs game at noon so I can stuff envelopes during the game!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: