June 10, 2018

Painted Glass

I think I might have mentioned my fascination with stained glass windows a couple of weeks ago.  Here is another of the cards made with the Graceful Glass Designer Series Paper.


This is another one of the cards everyone stamping with me will make this week.


Stamps: Painted Glass
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Graceful Glass
Ink: Memento Black 
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin' Blend, 
Old Olive Dark Stampin' Blend, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon


Yesterday's shopping trip was quite successful.  I managed to get the things on my list and only the things on my list.  Today we are going in search of fleas again in Iowa City.  Most of my stamp room has been furnished with fleas I have picked up at this flea market at the Johnson County Fairgrounds.  I am not really in need of anything . . . . but that is the thing with fleas . . . you don't know you need it till you see it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: