June 22, 2018

Perennial Birthday

I love the Stamparatus!!!  This is another one of the cards that I took to my monthly shoebox swap group so they could see how the Stamparatus works.



My friend, Susie, had a card like this on her blog a while back.  I changed up the greeting and the butterfly a little bit to fit the supplies I had.

ri

Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impresions
Ink: Mango Melody
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Big Shot, Stamparatus, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

Hanna and I had a successful shopping trip yesterday.  I got home in time to fix supper and watch the Cubs game last night.   I was up bright and early this morning to finish getting stuff set up for my Stampin' Garage Sale.  I think I have some great bargains!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: