June 12, 2018

Animal Outing

Check out another awesome new stamp set it the catalog . . . Animal Outing. Besides making cool baby cards, it also has some awesome sentiments for thank you and friendship cards.



I thought it looked great paired with the bubbles from the Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper.


So of course I had to make a girly version of the same card.  The Fresh Fig is a little dark, but I still think it works well together.


Stamps: Animal Outing
Cardstock: Balmy Blue (for boy), Fresh Fig (for girl), Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tranquil Texture
Ink: Memento Black, Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Combo Pack, 
Night of Navy Light Stampin' Blend, Calypso Coral Light Stampin' Blend, 
Rich Razzleberry Light Stampin' Blend
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


The purge continues today after a hair appointment this morning.  I can't believe all I am finding in the nooks and crannies of my stamp room!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: