July 1, 2018

Rooted In Nature

This technique . . . Joseph's Coat . . . is probably my all time favorite technique.  It is very messy but I absolutely love it and am always looking for the perfect stamp set to use it with.


I think any time I can use a combination of fall colors, I like it best. This stamp set, Rooted In Nature, is perfect!  This was my pre-made swap that I took to our demonstrator meeting yesterday.


Stamps: Rooted In Nature, A Big Thank You
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, 
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, 
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits,
Subtle Embossing Folder, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Sponge Brayer, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day of stamping and I came home with SO many new ideas and fun swaps.  The best part, though, was catching up with all of my stamping friends.  So much so, that I am going to another stamping class today with some of them.  I am sure I will have even more great ideas after today!!  Hmmm . . . stamping or Cubs . . . yesterday and today stamping won!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: