July 7, 2018

Rooted in Nature

The second technique we worked with on Thursday night was masked singing. This was a card and a technique that my friend, Susie, did at her team meeting last Saturday.


Mango Melody is a new color that goes surprisingly well with a lot of other colors.  When I first saw it I wasn't that thrilled with it but I find myself going to it a lot.  In fact, when I looked at my paper supply yesterday, I was surprised to find that I had no Mango Melody cardstock left!!


Stamps:  Rooted in Nature
 Cardstock: Mango Melody, Whisper White
Ink: Mango Melody, Highland Heather, Rich Razzleberry, Memento Black 
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Nature's Twine

The main item on the agenda today is to see about getting my washing machine repaired.  It suddenly decided in the middle of a load of laundry yesterday that it did not want to spin.  Since it has a locking lid, I fiddled around with it and was at least able to get the lid open to get my clothes out. It took several cycles through the dryer to get them dry, but at least they are clean and dry.  Hopefully it is just a broken or loose belt and not a major repair!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: