July 18, 2018

Perennial Birthday

Once again it was Susie to the rescue for this last card that everyone made that stamped with me last week.  It was one we made at a demonstrator meeting at the end of June.


I think I do have to say that the Petal Promenade is probably my favorite designer series paper in this catalog!!


Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Blushing bride, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Petal Promenade
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch. Clear Faceted Gems

Yesterday's shopping trip and lunch was a success.  I managed to get everything on the list and then some.  I even managed to get all of the rehearsal dinner favors about half done.  I am hoping to finish those up today!!  I do need to figure out what we are doing for next week's Make It Monday.   It will be here before you know it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: