July 5, 2018

Happy 4th of July - - - Take Two

I made a couple of 4th of July cards for my blog yesterday and decided I liked them both so am sharing this one today.  



I think I actually like the color combination of Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, and Whisper White better for patriotic cards than when I use Night of Navy for the blue.



Stamps: Swirly Frames
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, real red
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Tufted Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Gos Grain Ribbon,
Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a HOT HOT HOT day of flea marketing!!  Hanna found a few fleas that she wants to use for wedding decorations but other than that nobody really bought anything . . . not sure if it was the heat or just nothing very interesting but we were done looking at both the Johnson County Fairgrounds and Mount Vernon by noon.  We stopped at Applebees for lunch and Hanna and Jake headed for Adel and the rest of us came home to out air conditioned houses and rested all afternoon.  I even managed to see the last of the Cubs game.

Today is going to be a very busy day.  I start out with an early morning hair appointment and then an appointment to get my dress altered for the wedding.  I am have appointment for my shoulder in the afternoon and then Technique/Stamp Club in the evening.  Sometime in there I do need to get things ready for stamp club tonight!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today

Happy Stamping!!




No comments: