July 26, 2018

Blended Seasons

Back again with the Blended Seasons stamp set that will soon be available. This time I wanted to try the multi-colored embossing powder technique that we did at technique club a couple of months ago. I actually think it turned out pretty nice!!!


I thought this sentiment was quite appropriate since this is wedding weekend and I know there are plenty of those friends that are going to be around.



Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove, Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Versamark, 2018-2020 Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, Nature's twine, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Adel to do some last minute things for the wedding.  Jake's mom and I and two other friends are going to go out for lunch and finish up some shopping for the rehearsal dinner and the reception.  Julie and Jason will be bringing John over later tonight.  

I am not going to be posting until Monday morning.  I plan on soaking up all the wonderfulness of the weekend and being with family and friends!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: