July 16, 2018

Dandelion Wishes

Even though Lauren and Cooper haven't opened their wedding card yet, I decided to share it today.  Knowing what colors I had used in everything else made it very easy to choose colors for their card.



I love the little metallic pearls and they were the perfect accent for this card!!


Stamps: Dandelion Wishes, Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Gold Shimmer Paper
Ink: memento Black, Blushing Bride
Accessories: layering Circles Frmelits, Tufted Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Metallic Pearls, 
Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

They are finally coming to look at my washing machine today.  I sure do hope I do not have to get a new one for a couple of reasons . . . I don't want to have to buy a new one, and I need to do laundry today and don't want to have to go to the laundromat.  Oh well . . . I guess time will tell.  In the meantime while I am waiting for them to come I might as well get busy on Hanna's rehearsal dinner favors.  I don't think they will take that long to do but if they are done that is one thing to check off the list (which I am sure will grow as the week goes on)!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: