June 24, 2018

 Healing Hugs

When I made several of these fun fold panel cards last month, I knew I wanted to make them at a Make-It-Monday night.  I am trying to do more than the traditional card folded in half at each class.  Sometimes I succeed and sometimes not!!


I absolutely cannot get enough of this Healing Hugs stamp set. I love, love, love it!!


When this card opens up you can see the variety of designer series paper used and the unique fold.


Stamps: Healing Hugs
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tropical Escape
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot,
5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning hair appointment, the rest of my day is totally clear.  Not sure what I plan to do but I should probably start to think about what all I need to pack to take with me for the weekend's festivities!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: