July 22, 2018

A Little Wild

I love this little elephant guy and to me he just says "baby". Although this is Petal Pink cardstock, it seems peachy enough that you could use it for a little boy or a little girl. 

Once again, I had to include some designer series paper.  This is the month to get paper if you want to stock up, because it is buy 3 get one free on selected designer series paper.


Stamps: A Little Wild
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Twinkle Twinkle
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories: Little Loves Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 
Triple Banner Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, gathered and organized for tomorrow night's Make-It-Monday.  All I need to do is load the car.  That means other than a trip to the grocery store, I can take it easy the rest of the day!!  Not much more on the agenda than watching the Cubs this afternoon and reading a new mystery book I started the other night!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: