July 8, 2018

Rooted In Nature

I am still on my path to use my designer series paper instead of hoarding it. This is one of the cards everyone will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.



I am not sure I ever would have put Blackberry Bliss with Grapefruit Grove but I do really like it.  I can see using this paper a lot in the fall!!  So since it is on sale this month I better stock up on it!!


Stamps: Rooted In Nature
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove, nWhisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Nature's Twine, Leaves Trinkets, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was a very restful day with a little stamping and a lot of baseball. Today will be reversed . . . a lot of stamping and a little baseball.  I am hoping to get everything cut so I can stuff the envelopes during the Cubs game this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: