July 3, 2018

Healing Hugs

Purple and green . . .  the favorite color combination of many people . . . my grandma, my mom, my friend, Judy who passed away a couple of years ago, and many other people.  Once again I will say I was sorry to see them retire the purples that they did a couple of months ago, but the new purples are just awesome!! 



Yes, unfortunately you have to fussy cut the rose and the leaves, but I managed to do about 35 roses and 70 sets of leaves in a little under an hour. I didn't think that was too bad and it is something you can do while watching TV.


Stamps: Healing Hugs, Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Climbing Vine Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am off to Iowa City when I am done with this to run some errands and visit the nail salon.  When I get home I want to get some stamping done before the Cubs game this afternoon.  I like to get any stamping done before the game so I can assemble things during the game.  It sure looks to be a beautiful day outside!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: