July 31, 2018

Snowflake Sentiments

I am still moving in semi slow motion, but I did whip up this card this morning to show another way to use the designer series paper that is on sale this month.



When I first saw theses starburst cards I thought they would be rather difficult but they are really rather easy.  And don't forget that today is the last day to take advantage of the Buy 3 Designer Papers and get one for FREE!!  You can see the papers that are on special here.  If you would still like to order any, I will be putting in one last order tonight.



Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Real red, ShadeWhisper Whited Spruce, 
Designer Series Paper: Under the Mistletoe
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch, Real Red Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was true to my word yesterday and did nothing but rest . . . my suitcase is still packed sitting in front of the fireplace.  We had a phone call from some friends that came from Maine for the wedding that they would like to come and visit so today will be a low activity day as well!!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: