July 9, 2018

Abstract Impressions


Continuing on my quest to use my designer series papers, this is another card everyone stamping tonight will be making.


I love the Garden Impressions paper . . . regardless of which side I choose to use.  They are all awesome!!


Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Cardstock: Night of any, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, 
Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
Ink: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo
Accessories:Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Springtime Impressions Framelits, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Leaf Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tonight sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car. I need to bake a batch of cookies for John to take to Old Guy Coffee this afternoon and work on Lauren's programs this morning.  I have a ton of errands to run in Iowa City so will be leaving early for stamp night tonight.  I hope to have the energy to watch the Cubs when I get home.  They are playing on the west coast so the game will be late, late, late!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: