July 25, 2018

Sorry For Everything

Sympathy cards are not my favorite kind of card to make but I seem to use quite a few of them. They are one kind of card I have to have made up in advance because I cannot sit down to make one when I need it!!


This is another one of the cards everyone stamping this week got to make.


Stamps: Sorry For Everything
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake 
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, Nature's Twine, 
Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals



Packing, packing, packing!!!  That is on the agenda for today.  The corner of my kitchen will not know what to do when everything is gone.  It has been wedding corner since the first of the year as I have been gathering things and taking them to Adel whenever I go. It will be weird to see it completely empty!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: