July 23, 2018

Enjoy Life

Today's card comes straight from a blog I follow, Stamp With Amy, and meets the criteria of using designer series paper.




It is  also one that everyone will be making tonight. 


Stamps: Enjoy Life
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Whuisper White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
3/8" Powder Pink Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to meet my brother and my nephew to pick up my great niece, while they go on the the University of Iowa hospital for my brother to have some tests.  When they are done we will meet for lunch, and then they will go home and I will hang around Iowa City until stamp night tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: