July 11, 2018

All Good Things

All Good Things was on my wish list from the new catalog just because it was a DistINKtive stamp and I love the look of the stamped image.  I really didn't look at the individual stamps or the sentiments.  


That is until I made this card for stamp night on Monday.  Now I have to say that I love the sentiments in this set.  I am debating about custom mounting these because the saying is attached to the images and sometimes I would like to just have this sentiment!!


Stamps: All Good Things
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tranquil Textures
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories:Subtle Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Nature's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Mission accomplished . . . all of the programs are stamped, cut, boxed, and awaiting delivery this weekend when we go to Lauren's wedding.  Now on to the next wedding project . . . we ordered a custom made stamp for Hanna's wedding favors.  It finally came in so I need to pick it up at the post office and then stamp the 450+ little envelopes that will contain the favors.  I am thinking that since it is small, it might be a good job to do during the ball game this afternoon.  I am sure glad it is an afternoon game . . . these late night games are catching up with me . . . I am getting a late start this morning. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: