July 20, 2018

Celebrate You Thinlits

Everyone stamping on Monday night will be making this card that could work for many occasions.  This card definitely fits my use my designer paper mood these days!!


I debated which of the patterns of paper too use with the gold foil and decided that I liked this one the best because of the darker tones in it.  The metallic pearls on the Tufted embossed piece of vanilla cardstock are just the perfect accent.



Cardstock: Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Petal Promenade
Accessories: Celebrate You Thinlits, Tufted Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Metallic Pearls, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I can't really believe this but I have all of my samples made for Monday night all ready.  It is amazing how much time I have again since there is no wedding stamping to be doing!!  I may even start to cut cardstock today or I may just play around with some of the new things I have gotten over the last couple of months that I haven't had a chance to use!!  My car is getting its oil changed today so I am grounded at home, so I can't thank of a better place to spend the day than in my stamp room. 



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: