July 15, 2018

Wedding #1 Programs

Wedding #1 this month is in the books so I can now share one of the things that has been keeping me busy . . . the wedding programs.


They used the same retired stamps and current colors as the Save the Dates and the invitations.  


I love the eclectic look of all of the flower stamps together.  Even though they came from four different sets they all work well together.


Stamps: Various retired flower stamps
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Powder, Pink, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Fresh Fig

The wedding was absolutely perfect yesterday and the reception at the vineyard was awesome.  After all of the worry about the weather, it was a delightful evening.

John and I got up early this morning and headed for home.  I think today is going to be a day of rest before starting in on all of the last minute things I need to do for Hanna's wedding in a couple of weeks.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: