July 19, 2018

Blended Seasons

Back again with another Blended Seasons card.  I think this stamp set may become one of my favorites even though it is only available for a month.  So far I have only explored the flower stamp in this set.  It also has leaves and holly and and bells and some other flowers.  It has other sentiments besides this one as well . . . but I seem to be in wedding gear lately.  LOL


I saw the color inspiration for this card on Pinterest and just changed the orientation and the sentiment.  I love these colors together!!


Stamps: Blended Seasons
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Grapefruit Grove, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Versamark, 2018-2020 In Color Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, Nature's Twine, True Gentlemen Buttons, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I finished up the rehearsal dinner favors early yesterday afternoon, so unless something else comes up I think I am done with the wedding stamping. I still need to make our card for Hanna and Jake, but that can happen next week.  

I have an appointment for my shoulder this afternoon and the Cubs play again tonight, but in between I will be working on designing cards for upcoming stamp nights and just taking it easy before the storm of activities next week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: