July 13, 2018

Stitched All Around


Hmmm . . . . for some reason my mind is on weddings all the time lately!!  I wonder why that would be??  The Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper has come in quite handy lately!! 



This super quick card was made with a panel of the paper with a simple sentiment stamped in the middle, a couple of pearls and a couple of layers and voila ha ha!!  You have an awesome wedding card!!


Stamps: Stitched All Around
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather
Designer Series Paper: Petal Promenade
Ink: Mossy Meadow 
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels

I told John yesterday morning that I was tired of stamping and I was going to take a break yesterday and not stamp anything.  Yeah . . . like that would every happen!!  I ended up going back to my room mid-afternoon and I finished stamping up all of the half cards I had left over from classes and clubs . . . so now all of my baskets are empty again!!  It really is a good feeling to have that all caught up!!

Today John and I are headed to the Des Moines area.  He has a suit fitting this afternoon for the suit we purchased him for Hanna's wedding.  Tomorrow is Lauren's wedding in the evening.  I have no idea what we are going to do all day tomorrow but I am sure we will think of something!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: