April 5, 2018

You're Inspiring


Daffodils . . . a sing of spring . . . will it come??  I thought this card was so appropriate for today which I will explain at the bottom of this post.


 

This is another one of the cards that everyone made at Monday night's Sale-a-Bration Celebration.


Stamps: You're Inspiring
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Basketweave Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Linen Thread

So, today I thought I would be packing my bags to head to Milwaukee with some friends for the On Stage event that was being held there.  I am packing my bags, but John and I are heading to southern Illinois to celebrate the life of my niece, Sarah.  She lost her battle with cancer early Easter Sunday morning.  Sarah was such an inspiration for many, many people, including me when I was sick.  


So . . . hug you loved ones a little tighter today and remember  . . . 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!


No comments: