April 21, 2018

Born to Be Loved

This is one of three wedding shower cards I made the other day with this stamp set.  It was perfect for what I needed.


I did use a retired embossing folder for this card, but I thought the hearts fit right in with a wedding shower.


Stamps: Born to Be Loved
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Gold Glimmer, Whisper While 
Accessories: Happy Hearts Embossing Folder (retired),  
Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies (retiring), Big Shot, 
Metallic Gold Ribbon (a piece I found on my stamping room floor 
but perfect but for this card),Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an awesome day starting out with a little shopping with Hanna followed by lunch with Lauren (Hanna's friend) and her mom.  We then went to the wedding dress fittings and both girls had their fittings for their own wedding dresses and the bridesmaid's dress they will wear in each other's wedding.  We then went on to the nail salon and spent the rest of the afternoon there.  I arrived at my hotel just in time to watch the  Cubs baseball game.

Today is the bridal shower and then I will head home.  I want to get a start on cutting cardstock for Monday night's make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: