April 29, 2018

Moon Baby

Moon Baby has been one of my favorite baby stamp sets of all time.  I have a feeling it will stay in my personal collection when it retires May 31st. 


When people made this card at Make-It-Monday they had the choice of making a girl card as shown here or using Marina Mist and Pool Party cardstock with blue Stampin' Blends.


Stamps: Moon Baby
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White 
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack Stampin' Blends, 
Pink Pirouette Dark Stampin' Blends, Ivory Stampin' Blends,
  Crushed Curry 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a fabulous day of fun stamping, good company and friends, and good food.  I came home with tons of ideas and my brain swirling with many more.

Today I am going to continue to work on wedding invitations as well as run some errands in Iowa City and of course watch the Cubs this afternoon.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: