April 11, 2018

Paisleys & Posies

A blog I follow, StamperCamper, had this card on her blog a while ago.  I thought it would be perfect for the Make-It-Monday featuring retiring colors. I didn't think we were going to be able to finish this card as is because I had forgotten a Versamark pad, but one of my stamping friends, MaryBeth bailed me out and brought one from her home.


I have used a lot of the stamps in this set before, but these four had never seen any ink, so it was good to use them before they retire as well!! 


Stamps: Paisleys& Posies
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Ink: Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Versamark, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Yesterday reminded me of Tired Tuesday from a couple of years ago.  I don't think I moved from my recliner, other than to fix meals and get something to drink.  I turned on the Cubs game to watch it and saw the first pitch, but that was about all.  Today promises to be better as I have several errands I need to run and I would like to get a start on Hanna's thank you notes as she has a wedding shower coming shower coming up here in about ten days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: