April 25, 2018

Truly Tailored 


I can never see bow tie without thinking of my dad.  I think I could probably count on one hand the number of times I saw him with a regular tie, because he always wore a bow tie.  When I saw this card on Pinterest I knew I wanted to use to for a Make-It-Monday.



I love the color combinations that they have put together in this designer series paper pack.


Stamps: Truly Tailored (retiring)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (retiring), Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: True Gentlemen (retiring)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (retiring), Memento Black
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
2 1/4" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 
Regals Enamel Dots(retiring), Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a very productive day . . . I got all of the cardstock cut for Lauren's invitations, got my order of graduation thank yous done, and got my own than you done for stamp night on Monday night.  And I had time to rest in the afternoon and also watch the Cubs game.  Today I am planning on getting the envelope scrapbooks done for Hanna's advisory class and also finishing the book that is due at the library tomorrow.  And of course . . . watching baseball on TV again tonight.




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: