April 12, 2018

Butterfly Basics

I surely hope there is a butterfly set in the new catalog that is as awesome as this one!!!  I think this is one stamp and framelit set that will forever be in my collection!!


This is another one of the cards that everyone made this week at Make-It-Monday.  I am sure it will be making another appearance before May 31st when it retires for good!!  Just because you are retired doesn't mean you aren't awesome!!


Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Mini Glue Dots, Linen Thread

Wow . . . what a difference a little rest and a good night's sleep make!!  I felt like a whole new person yesterday.  I spent most of it in my stamp room getting past packets stamped up and working a little on what I wanted to do for Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  I have several errands to run today so will be going to Iowa City early to do those before club tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: