April 17, 2018

Swirly Birds


Dapper Denim . . .  here again . . . this time paired with Emerald Envy.  Like I said yesterday, I like this color with just about every other color you might want to pair with it.



This is the last of the cards that everyone made last week featuring retiring In-Colors.  For the next Make-It-Monday we are going to concentrate on stamps sets that are retiring.


Stamps: Swirly Bird, Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink: Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, Fien Tip Glue Pen

Today is going to be a busy busy day.  I left home in the dark for an early 3 month oncology appointmnent.  I am posting this as I sit and wait for my appointment after having my labs drawn.  When I am done here I am going shopping for shower presents for this weekend.  This afternoon I have an appointment for my shoulder and then have a hair appointment.  I will finish out the day meeting with my Paper Pal friends for our monthly shoebox swap. I am sure tomorrow will be another day of rest after all of the activity today!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: