April 18, 2018

Perennial Birthday 

I just had to have this Painted With Love Designer Series paper because I thought it was so cool when I saw it at convention.  Have I used it much . . . NO!! So I decided it was time to start!!




This is one of the cards that I took as a shoebox swap to our Paper Pals get together last night.



Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze
Designer Series Paper: Painted With Love
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Daisy Punch, Delicate Lace Doilies, Stampin' Sponges, 
Mini Glue Dots, Faceted Gold Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to get most of the Hanna's thank you notes done today. I am about three fourths of the way done so it should be an attainable goal!! Especially since the weather is going to be so icky again today.  Do think spring will ever get here or will we go right to summer???

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: